Join us to make the difference in the Mobile world!
Senior Android Developer (rif. SAD)
Founded in London in 2012, Appsmob is a global independent Mobile Publisher of Applictions for Smatphone and Tablet devices.
Our team is focused on bringing the best in cross-platform Mobile experiences to the mass market. Appsmob network of Applications and Games is where consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their Mobile Devices.
We are looking for an outstanding engineer to join our Mobile Development unit, working in one of the most incandescent industry of the world.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing Android applications and Games for both Smartphones and Tablets
- Participating in the technical design of your required deliverables in addition to contributing to the end to end solution with your own ideas.
- Actively participating in project meetings and sprints to ensure timely delivery
- Collaborating with web-services developers and User Experience engineers to deliver rich and immersive applications.
- Identifying, tracking and closing bugs out as required
- Being part of an agile team, participating in the planning, estimation and development of user stories
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of Android development and understanding of delivering tailored experiences for Android devices
- Experience of test driven development approaches
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks
- A solid understanding of “touch-first” application design
- Extensive commercial experience in Web Application development and/or software development
- Demonstrable experience of Native Code/ Library development
Experience of graphics programming including game development and knowledge/experience of media scenarios for Android, alongside experience in an agile development environment would be advantageous.
Send now your CV to jobs AT appsmob.com with subject Rif. SAD